Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Spa Day Crystal Towers Hotel


My mother and I had a mom and daughter day at the Crystal Towers Spa & Hotel by Canal walk yesterday. She really spoilt me with a day booked full of treatments. I had a Massage, Pedi, Facial and we booked the Rasul Chamber.


This is where you apply deep cleansing exfoliation and mudd. As I wanted to get out I got drenched in water because it rains from the roof to rinse it off. My mom and I were going for lunch after this in the Hotel and I did not want my hair to get wet. That did not turn out as planned.

This was such an amazing day and it was so relaxing. The best thing out of it all is I got to spend some quality time with my mom. I recommend it for anyone to go and experience. You should have a look at their different packages they offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment