Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Fashion Hunters




This program is really interesting and unlike any other fashion related programs that I have watched before.
This is about a team who buys in second hand clothes and sells them at their retail value.

Most of their items are high end pieces that have a story behind them or are pieces from top designers.
Being a first year fashion student I find this show so entertaining because I get to know all the different designers and also find it very interesting how they see if a garment or bag is really by the designer the customer says it is.

Vintage or second hand clothing is a big trend right now.
This weekend I am going to visit different vintage shops in Cape Town.
I will post about it soon...

You can catch Fashion Hunters on Vuzu 123 on DSTV

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment