Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

My first Fashion Show

Elizabeth Galloway Graduate Fashion Show

This is my first fashion show and definitely the best experience as a Fashion designer so far. The first year students had to design shorts or a pencil skirt to be in the show.

Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Sass Diva
Shoes: The models
Shorts: Stylishly Obscure

I worked backstage as a dresser. They told us it would be hectic and it sure was. We had to dress the models in a matter of seconds. I don’t think we could have asked for a better team of models. The pace was fast and when I say fast, I mean it. 12 Hours was all over in a blink of an eye and the show was a big success.

This was a wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. Now I would like to try and tackle Cape Town Fashion week… If I am so fortunate to be given to opportunity to do so.

Much love sistas!


No comments:

Post a Comment