Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Jeffrey Campbell FOUND!

186 Long Street

I found a store that stocks Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I went to one of my fav's today for some shopping and saw a bright blue pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in the window of Journey. I got overly excited and ran straight in. Walking out 5 minutes later very disappointed.

Only disappointed because I could not get a pair of JC's right then and there. The shop assistant was super helpful and said she would phone me when their new stock arrives in 10 days. She also said that they will be retailing for a bit cheaper than the previous price of R2800.

I CANNOT WAIT TO ROCK MY JC'S!!!!

She said they will be getting stock of the studded Litas, the lace and in an array of colours.
Can someone please be as excited as I am haha

No comments:

Post a Comment