Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

optical illusion




You see a lot of celebrities these days rocking the look where half their side of their hair is shaved. I could never do something so drastic to my hair so I thought about an alternative way of getting this look.
What you will need is hair spray, a brush and two bobby pins. I have attached a picture with three easy steps to follow.
1.     Tuck your hair behind your ear and brush it that it is smooth and flat.
2.     Pin it down with tow bobby pins.
3.     Spray hairspray over the section you want flat.
This will give you the illusion of the shaved look. Every time I have worn my hair this way, I’ve had people coming up to me asking me if I have shaved my hair. So try something new tonight and Rock the Illusion of a shaved head.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment