Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Sugar



The sweetest exfoliation
My skin is really not taking this weather change to well. It is very dry, dull and irritated. I have always had to stay clear of using products my skin because my skin has always been extremely sensitive. I have been researching some natural remedies... Here is one that worked its magic on my skin.
SUGAR! Yes just plain old sugar. Hands down using sugar as a full body and face exfoliator has done such an incredible job. It is so gentle on your skin while removing all those dead skin cell, leaving your skin glowing and gorges. You can also add some sugar to your facial cleanser or just use it as a scrub with some water. Also remember to use circular motions and do not scrub to hard, be gentle!

CHEAP 
NO HARSH CHEMICALS 
EFFECTIVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment