Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Product of the week


I am absolutely in love with this liquid illuminator by Benefit. I have never been a fan of liquid illuminators in the past. 


Girl meets pearl gives the most amazing sheen finish and it is not sticky like I have found other liquid illuminators to be. It comes in a twist tube which is convenient because it prevents you from wasting your product.
There are three ways you can apply your illuminator:


1. Underneath your foundation.
 2. On top of your foundation.
3. Mix your illuminator with your foundation. 


I prefer putting my illuminator on top of my foundation. It is best to find out what works for you. 
I will do a post on how and where to apply your illuminator in this week.


You can find the benefit Make up counter at Woolworths. 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment